Job Title: Executive Board Personal Assistant to CEO
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Apply directly to GeronimoWeb now – simply email us a copy of your CV to [email protected]!
Do you have outstanding organisational and communication skills, with a proactive and friendly attitude, the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines for this dynamic and ever-evolving business?
GeronimoWeb is a global Digital Marketing business seeking a highly-experienced, executive board-level Personal Assistant to provide first class administrative and traditional personal support to the CEO.
The core component of this role is to support the CEO with day-to-day business functions and possess the competency and experience to help with day-to-day dictation. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential to manage emails and schedule internal/external meetings.
The PA will work closely with the CEO on a daily basis, helping prepare for meetings, ensure coordination and booking of domestic and overseas travel, have the ability to use own initiative with a proactive approach and have a high level of confidentiality.
The PA must also be flexible to provide personal support requirements for the CEO and know how to make a good cup of tea!
Please Note: the list below is not exhaustive and due to the fast-paced nature of our business, additional ad hoc duties will arise and vary from week to week.
PA duties for CEO to include:
- Day-to-day correspondence (dictation)
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
- Monitoring emails – taking appropriate action where applicable
- Diary management
- Scheduling and setting up internal/external meetings
- Coordination and booking of all aspects of domestic and overseas travel
- Handling all visa requirements
- Reconciliation of expenses and financial transactions
- Assistance with the preparation of pitch and presentation materials
- Ad hoc project management projects
- In addition, the CTO will require ad hoc support with meetings/travel etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- A quick learner with a natural ability to pick up multiple work streams
- Competent and experienced in dictation
- At least 3 years’ experience as a PA
- Intermediate ability in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to write fluently in business English
- Excellent oral communication skills in business English
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative with a proactive approach
- Good problem solver
- Potential to develop and adapt according to opportunities and changing business requirements
- Ability to form and build strong relationships with staff, clients and suppliers.