Job Title: Digital Content Manager (Denmark Market)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Working Hours: 08:00 – 16:00
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing?
Do you have Customer Service experience? Look no further! Apply directly to Geronimo Web now – simply email us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join our niche, fast- growing and dynamic global digital marketing business, working for one of the largest blue-chip companies within the automotiveindustry!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the individual will be responsible for updating and editing website content, with a passion for all things digital for a major automotive brand. We are looking for a creative/lateral thinker with an ability to go above and beyond expectations when it comes to account management. An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
Content Management (all training provided)
- Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
- Take in-bound calls and emails from Danish customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database
- Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into Danish.
- Proactively audit the usage and performance of the Denmark dealer websites
- Proactively advise dealers on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
- Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Danish customers
- Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Denmark account –both internally and externally
- Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Danish customers.
- Support the management team in respect of emerging customer service requirements as they arise
- Efficiently manage both your client portfolio and your other responsibilities.
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
- Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have native level: Danish
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily
- Proactive problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
- Presentable, trustworthy and confident
- An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and performance throughout business
- Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Degree educated or similar qualification
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of website development and infrastructure
- Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge / experience of CMS.
- Native Level Danish
- Fluent level in both written and spoken English.