Digital Content Manager – (Switzerland)
Digital Content Manager - (Switzerland)
Geronimo are looking for a Digital Content Manager with the digital marketing skillset and strong interpersonal skills, to join our highly regarded Switzerland team. With native level German language, you will have a natural ability to build reliable and trusting customer relationships, a creative mind and a structured and organised work ethic.
In this role, you will be working as part of a Swiss team of 5 Digital Content Managers and you will be responsible for managing approximately 50-60 dealership businesses and supporting the relationship and marketing with Ford of Switzerland Head Office. Your primary goal will be to deliver best in class marketing and content to drive sales and service leads with each of your dealership businesses, and your role will also involve supporting your customers with new content ideas and inspiration, technical support, review of their data and results and structured forward planning and record keeping.
Working with a major blue chip Automotive brand, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for all things digital and either holds automotive knowledge they wish to develop, or has a desire to learn and understand the world of Automotive.
Reporting to the Client Services Marketing Manager, you will be a creative/lateral thinker with a desire to go above and beyond expectations when it comes to account management.
The successful candidate will undergo a thorough induction training programme, will be surrounded by a team of specialists for support and will have regular communication with their Line Manager.
This role will be home based on Mondays and Fridays and you will be expected to work from our Basingstoke offices each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You may have the opportunity to visit Switzerland to visit customers and attend meetings with the Geronimo team, on at least an annual basis and you may also be required to conduct training for new customers and so you must be comfortable in travelling on occasion, alone or with a team.
Content Management (all training provided)
- Supporting the manufacturer relationship with Ford Switzerland, building trust and reliable service at all levels.
- Building trusting and reliable relationships with all Dealer Principals and website administrators in each dealership business.
- Assisting all clients in getting the most out of their websites, driving the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials.
- Using your natural creative flare and results driven mindset, you will provide ideas, inspiration, and suggestions for new website content to drive search and lead results.
- You will create and design banners, promotions, and content with the support of the Geronimo Creative Designers as necessary.
- Audit and report on the performance and results of the dealer websites and plan future marketing strategy via a structured monthly 1-2-1 call with each business.
- Using the tools made available to you, you will review search engine ranking results for your dealer businesses and plan and create content to target specific search engine improvements.
- Make outbound calls and emails to Swiss dealers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the SalesForce CRM database.
- Proactively advise and support dealers on all aspects of the Geronimo programme with the support of thewider product and data teams within the business.
- Work with the Geronimo product, creative, and technical teams to deliver the communication of featureimprovements to your dealer network.
- Work with the Geronimo product teams to communicate any technical bugs and corresponding solutions to your customers.
- Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Swiss customers.
- Support the management team in respect of emerging customer service requirements as they arise.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience
- Native level written and spoken German
- Exceptional business level written and spoken English
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Experience in a customer facing Digital Marketing role with a strong track record
- Great attention to detail and the desire to go above and beyond to deliver outstanding results
- Self-motivated approach to your work
- Loyal and committed, looking for a long-term career opportunity.
- Possess a can-do attitude alongside a natural passion and pride in delivery of your work
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A desire and willingness to develop automotive industry knowledge
- An ability and desire to work in a structured environment
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- A quick learner, able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
- Basic Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in the management of SEO strategies
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge / experience of a CMS (Content Management System)
- Technical SEO experience with a desire to develop this further
- Experience of website development and infrastructure
Your working hours will be 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.