Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Geronimo are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with a proven track record in design, marketing asset creation and website content strategy to join our fast paced, innovative and positive cultured business.
You will be responsible for creating material, approving pre-created material in our salesforce CRM system and maintaining digital assets for global blue-chip automotive brands in more than 20 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. In your role you will also conduct and lead website content audits. Therefore, a logical mindset, understanding of the customer journey, knowledge of best practice content and a natural ability to connect all content and website imagery to a clear measurable end goal is critical. Although a smaller part of the role, you will also support management with ad-hoc company documentation and train new starters in the company creative tools and approval/record keeping process.
Working with a major blue chip Automotive brand, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for all things digital and either holds automotive knowledge they wish to develop or has a desire to learn and understand the world of Automotive.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivator, a natural and clear communicator and will have a structured and organised work ethic. You will be able to work alone but will also enjoy building internal relationships and working as part of a collaborative team and will have a desire to consistently go above and beyond expectations.
The successful candidate will undergo a thorough induction training programme and will be surrounded by a strong management team for support.
This role will be home based on Mondays and Fridays, and you will be expected to work from our Basingstoke offices with our team each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Marketing Content and Asset Compliance
- Working with our team of multi-lingual Digital Content Managers to produce quality marketing assets for website campaigns.
- Working with the Client Services Marketing Managers to approve website content created by Geronimo Digital Content Managers:
- Maintaining a high level of consistency and quality.
- Ensuring that all website retail space is used to its fullest potential.
- Following strict brand guidelines.
- Referring client requests to 2nd line support as required.
- Create new ideas and inspiration for website promotions, news articles, about us pages and bespoke customised pages across key sales periods and seasonal periods.
- Download imagery from approved suppliers resize and supply for client websites.
- Ensure that all design work is of the highest quality, pixel perfect and on brand.
Website Content Audits
- You will create a 12-month schedule for conducting regular website content audits to ensure all markets are reviewed regularly.
- You will create a list of regular checks to be carried out, with the sign off and support of the management team.
- These checks will be carried out according to your agreed schedule, to ensure imagery, customer journey (the flow from the point of landing to submission of a lead is clear, informative and simple) , page layout, volume and quality of localised content and CTA’s are all of the highest standard.
- You will work in a structured manner using our Salesforce CRM system and your strong relationship with each internal Digital Content Manager.
- You will be using the Salesforce CRM system and the support of the DCM Management team, ensure that the DCM’s complete the recommended amends to a satisfactory standard within a reasonable timeframe.
Website Content Asset Management
- In this role you will be the go-to person for all client imagery.
- You will ensure that images are:
- Approved for regional use.
- High quality.
- Have the correct naming convention.
- Tagged with the relevant descriptive metadata.
- Ensure all vehicle model images are up to date.
Other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Create and provide content for HTML email campaigns.
- Assist the Creative Director with maintaining the company website.
- Support the Executive Board & Managers in ad-hoc production of visual assets, documents, and content for:
- Internal presentations.
- External presentations.
- Client training
- Market business review meetings
- Provide employee onboarding training for new starters across:
- Manufacturer brand guidelines
- Content layout best practices
- Homepage campaign best practice
- Optimisation of website imagery
- Design software (if required)
- Geronimo brand guidelines
- Company Social Media Creation:
- Liaise with all Geronimo teams to produce brand focused marketing and engaging social media campaigns.
- Ensure content is relevant, current and constructive to the business.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of social media campaigns as above.
- Create a quarterly publishing schedule and implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Company Social Media Engagement:
- Grow company social media presence and promote a positive exterior image.
- Engage with users with questions about the company, e.g. potential new starters.
- Engage with HR regarding new starters / recruitment plans.
- Keeping up to date on industry news and share relevant content.
- Share Geronimo company and employee achievements.
- Encourage employees to engage with Geronimo content.
- Post/share relevant articles about manufacturer news.
- Celebrate employee work anniversaries.
- Activity & Reporting:
- Monitor activity of company competitors and feedback to Geronimo.
- Monitor activity of Client accounts to catch any differences between their content and our web content.
- Compile reports for management showing results of engagement and/or any feedback.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll also…
- Work the full project lifecycle – from helping to create briefs through to implementation and approval.
- Work collaboratively with Creatives, Managers, Directors or Developers to deliver digital content of the highest quality on time and to brief.
- Stay up to date with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events where required and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- Articulate and present creative ideas to internal teams.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in design and marketing asset creation.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and graphic design.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- You must possess an outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience following strict brand guidelines.
- An understanding of typography, layout and colour.
- Commercial experience using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Possess an outstanding creative eye and attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- You must be a naturally clear communicator – both verbally and written.
- A desire to go above and beyond to deliver outstanding results.
- Exceptional business level written and spoken English.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated approach to your work.
- Loyal and committed, looking for a long-term career opportunity.
- Possess a can-do attitude alongside a natural passion and pride in delivery of your work.
- A desire and willingness to develop automotive industry knowledge.
- An ability and desire to work in a structured environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment.
- A quick learner, able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies.
- Basic Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in website content strategy.
- Knowledge / understanding of HTML and CSS .
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience in the management of SEO strategies.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Knowledge / experience of a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge / experience of a CMS (Content Management System).
- Technical SEO experience with a desire to develop this further.
- Experience of website development and Infrastructure.
Working hours and place of work
- The working hours for this role are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Mondays and Fridays – Home based.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays – Based at our offices in Basingstoke, Hampshire.