Executive Board Personal Assistant to CEO
Executive Board Personal Assistant to CEO
Do you have outstanding organisational and communication skills, with a proactive and friendly attitude; have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines?
Look no further! Apply directly to GeronimoWeb now – simply fill out the form below or email us a copy of your CV to [email protected]
|Job Title||Executive Board Personal Assistant to CEO|
|Location||Hybrid (working from the office 1-2 days a week)|
|Position Type||Permanent – Full Time|
|Start Date||Immediate Start|
Do you have outstanding organisational and communication skills, with a proactive and friendly attitude; have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines for this dynamic and ever-evolving business?
Geronimo Web is a Global Digital Marketing business, seeking a highly experienced executive board level Personal Assistant, to provide first class administrative and traditional personal support to the CEO.
This PA will work closely with the CEO on a daily basis, to help prepare for meetings, ensure coordination and booking of domestic and overseas travel, have the ability to use own initiative with a proactive approach and have a high level of confidentiality.
* Must be flexible to provide personal support requirements for the CEO*
The core component of this role, is to support the CEO with day to day business functions, who has the competency and experience to help with day to day dictation. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential, to manage emails and schedule internal/external meetings.
Please Note: the list below is not exhaustive and due to the fast-paced nature of our business, additional ad hoc duties will arise and vary from week to week.
PA duties for CEO to include:
- A high level of day to day correspondence (dictation) either face to face or over the phone
- Daily action list to manage and review with CEO across multiple teams and departments internally and externally, each morning and flag urgent items for that day and keep on top of priorities and meetings in the calendar for that day.
- Typing correspondence/emails on behalf of the CEO and using a Bring forward system.
- Management/set up of all Board meetings together with collation of papers and agendas and minutes including managing the meeting rooms/set up on the day.
- Country level meetings – liaising with multiple countries across the globe, arranging either virtual and/or physical meetings arranged where appropriate.
- Management and delivery of all travel arrangements and logistics/accommodation/etc. for the CEO and CTO including travel packs/itineraries and relevant information covering all global travel to individual countries.
- Bespoke MD communications to the global customer database at regular intervals throughout the year on behalf of the CEO
- Diary management and acting as gatekeeper for calls on the CEO’s time in the calendar, both internally and externally.
- Scheduling and setting up internal/external meetings across multiple people and multiple parties.
- Organising catering/logistics for internal/external meetings where required and ensuring all preparation required is completed ahead of visits.
- Arranging Microsoft Teams and/or Webex video conferences on behalf of the CEO and the Board.
- Ad hoc project management tasks and deliverables across multiple areas the CEO could be working on.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the cleaning team and ensuring standards are maintained at a satisfactory level, in line with COVID requirements.
- Ordering of stationery, cleaning supplies, refreshment and any other requirements for the office.
- Organising any facilities/work projects for the office, alongside the CEO and CTO.
- Cover for Office Manager as and when required.
- Any other ad hoc duties required to support the business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have exceptional organisational skills with a calm and methodical approach.
- A quick learner with a natural ability to pick up multiple work streams.
- Competent and experienced in dictation with fast typing speeds.
- Several years’ experience as a PA at Board level dealing with sensitive and confidential work.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to write fluently in business English.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, personable and approachable.
- Ability to prioritise multiple work streams & on your own initiative and be pro-active.
- Good problem solver.
- Potential to develop and adapt according to opportunities and changing business requirements.
- Ability to form and build strong relationships with staff, clients and suppliers.